What a summer! As we wind it down, we have some big updates to share! God has been so good to us! We will try to squeeze at least two very exciting announcements into this update, maybe the third, if possible. So much happening, let’s get on with it!
First, we welcomed our third child, Henry Graham Bell, into the world on August 4th. Our precious boy weighed 6lbs and 7oz and was 19 inches long. The labor and delivery was quick and mom and baby are healthy. He is a great sleeper and eater and his siblings are quite smitten by him. We are so thankful for this sweet gift from God and newest member of the Bell Bunch!
Second, you (yes, you!) are invited to our commissioning celebration happening September 8th at our home/sending church, Memorial Baptist at 10:00am. This will be a celebration of God’s faithfulness throughout this journey, the gospel and His love for the lost, and our call to make His name known. This will be a time to pray together, worship together, be challenged together and, of course, drink coffee together. There will be a brunch to follow and childcare is also provided. Please let us know if you are interested in celebrating with us and we will provide more information.
As you pray, please remember the following…
- Praise God for a healthy baby boy and mom and our wonderful support system of family, friends and church!
- Pray for our commissioning celebration on September 8th and that God would be so glorified and receive the praise He deserves.
- Pray as we transition from two kids to three. We are exploring options for a vehicle that will fit all three kids comfortably. Our current car is too small to fit all three car seats across the back row. If you have a van or SUV with captain seats and are willing to trade for our 2013 Ford Escape until we leave, let’s chat!
- With this transition comes many others and much to do in order to prepare ourselves to leave. Our great desire to finish well and begin well, we made the tough decision to leave early 2019. Pray we would finish well here.
- Praise God who continues to prove His faithfulness in meeting all our needs!
Please share how God is at work in your life and how we can pray with you as partners in life and ministry.
That’s enough for now…
Ok, Fine. We won’t sign off now and make you wait for the third big announcement. We will tell you right now that God has provided all we need to meet our minimum financial support requirements! Praise God for His great faithfulness! What an incredible journey and we’re so excited to follow Him through the next steps! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!